Thursday 29 August 2019

Friday 30 August Weekly update

Hello everyone!

A couple of weeks ago was our market day and I was with Bella making bracelets. Our company's name is BB standing for Bead Bracelets. We had about 40 bracelets to sell and they were $1-2 each. We had about 10 left at the end. We made about 60 dollars and once we had sorted it all out we had 16 dollars in profit. This is our stand and what it looked like:






Last week we finished Cantamaths so I will tell you about it. So we have problem-solving groups and we used them for our Cantamaths groups. I was with Eilish, Justin T and Xander for the first group and for my second group (which I still have) is just a group of three who are Isaac B and Nicholas. We are a good team. But there is not a picture of it.





This term we are doing the Production and I am doing a song called The Sats Blues but Mr Grant changed it to The Pats Blues so now it is very confusing. The play that we are doing is called Goodbye My Friends and I only know a few songs which are called Hey TA, Yucky Stuff and another one called something like My Daily Routine. I am in the front row of my song next to Pippa and Molly who are both my friends so that is good.

Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday 29 November Week 7

Hello, This morning we did the marshmallow/spaghetti challenge which you had 1 metre of sellotape, 1 metre of string, 20 spaghetti sticks a...