Thursday 23 May 2019

Weekly update week 4

Hello Everyone!


Today I will be showing you my Inquiry about saving the eels. In this photo it is black and white but we have changed the pictures to coloured ones. I did it with Amy and Bella, Bella printed it out, Amy laminated it and I made the sign so we all participated in it.

But since this is a weekly update I will tell you more about the week.

So yesterday we did Winter sports (I played Netball) and unlike last week we had good weather finally which was very good. We won by 3 I think. In my team there were Lola, Bella, Milan, Mira, Pippa and Hannah.

Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday 29 November Week 7

Hello, This morning we did the marshmallow/spaghetti challenge which you had 1 metre of sellotape, 1 metre of string, 20 spaghetti sticks a...